Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Please I need your vote: July 2018 Book Cover Award

Hello readers,

I hope you all are doing well 😊

Please I need your votes.

My book cover for "When It's Murder" has been nominated for the Alternative Read July 2018 Book Cover Award, and it needs your vote to win.

To help my book cover win, kindly click on this link to vote: https://bit.ly/2MIyhRk

Scroll down the list to find my cover and don't get tempted by the others... they are in different genres, lol. My book is the last on the list, but we can make it the first by voting for it and inviting others to vote for it as well. You can go back and vote every week until the end of the month.

Please share this with your friends/community as well, and help me win this.

Many thanks for being a part of my success story.

Literarily yours,
CMO

No comments:

Post a Comment