Monday, January 23, 2023

New Year: New Wins

Dear all,

#Monday #Motivation #Jan23

There is no better way to start a literary new year than being shortlisted for, and winning, an award.

I’m so excited to share that my Paranormal short story titled ‘Time Is Different Over Here’ won the 2022 Itanile Magazine Awards for fiction and my Science Fiction short story titled ‘One More Chance’ was selected as finalist for the 2023 Canopus Awards for Interstellar Writing.

To all the writers who are consistently putting in effort, never give up. Someone once told me to keep submitting my stories for awards, and one day, the stories would find a home. I’m leaving you all with that today.

Keep imagining, keep creating, keep writing, for one day, your stories would find a home.

PS: have you had the chance to get my writing guide titled ‘Learn To Write A Book In Under Two Weeks’? Visit my website here: www.cmokonkwo.com  to get started on your writing journey.

#KeepSafe #PleaseShare #ThankYou

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment