Saturday, April 1, 2023

New Month... New Style!

Dear all,

#NewMonth #Motivation #Apr1

I am excited to share that my first Drama Book, written in 2021 is now available in ebook and print.

It’s a story inspired by true events, but mostly fictional, and written after many many sleepless nights of research 😓.

Description:  A young man is kidnapped and sold into slavery, but the thought of seeing his wife again keeps him going until he learns the unearthed truth about his enslavement. Was his ordeal fated by the gods or orchestrated by an impure heart?
***

Want a free preview? Visit my website @ www.cmokonkwo.com/jbh

***

At this point, I believe I can call myself a prosaist, poet, and playwright. It was one of my many personal writing challenges, and I’m glad I’ve accomplished it. So, is there a word for someone who has written/published all three? 😂

Do you have a writing and reading goal? This is your motivation to start it this new month. You can do it!

#KeepSafe #PleaseShare #ThankYou

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment