Saturday, June 30, 2018

When It's Murder: Character Look Alike - Emilia

#GoodMorning Readers,

#CharacterLookAlike

If my book “When It’s Murder” was a #Hollywood movie, my main character Emilia McGreg would look like Rooney Mara, in her portrayal as Lisbeth Salander in “The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo” mixed with her character in “Side Effect” as Emily Taylor.

(There’s no connection with the name I picked for my main character though. I only realised the similarity between the names when I was making the character look alike.)

By combining both movie characters, Emilia McGreg is both unhappy and eagerly in search of something... in this case, it’s why she believes she has come back to life in a different body.

#comingsoon #14dec2018 #novel #movie #character #RooneyMara #story #mystery #thriller #writer #author #bookworm #whenitsmurder #wim #authorcmo #cmo

Literarily yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment