Saturday, May 17, 2014

Book Review: Turn The Souls

Book Description:

Hostage Negotiator Marcus Cane arrives at a scene where seventy-two employees of Bradburn Industries are being held captive. He discovers that it’s all been staged and part of a two billion dollar heist. Now he has to Turn the Souls...

***

"Turn The Souls" is a full-length novel in the Psychological Thriller/Suspense genre by author Ron Knight.

Once again, Ron Knight has written an amazing book. Thrilling and funny as well. I didn't want it to end, and that's why it has taken me this long to finish it.
I loved how different accounts of the story were narrated from different points of view. I loved all the characters and their role in the story. There was a lot of scheming, secret motives, and paranoia (suspicions and mistrust). However, I'm not really sure I liked the ending. It had a couple of loose ends. I wanted to know how it ended for Marcus, Jay, and the greedy Nenet's group of young bandits. Maybe it'll come out in another book, I hope.

This was an absolute fun read.

4 STARS

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment