Monday, June 29, 2020

New Book: On Keeping It... a book of quotes

Dear all,

#Monday #Motivation

Over the weekend, I finally gave in to the idea of writing a book of quotes on different themes, but related to the current pandemic and how it affects every one of us.

The quotes will not be a copy and paste of existing ones, but will be created from scratch by me... and you.

You can contribute and feature in the book by dropping a pandemic related theme and your full name on any of my social media pages. I'm at @cmokonkwo

I can do 100 or 200 quotes, or even more, but we’ll see.

Description:
A book of original quotes created by the author with themes suggested by you, to guide many through the uncertain times of the coronavirus pandemic and beyond.

***

What do you think?

Do you love it? I do! 😁

Check out some samples of the quotes I created with a few themes I have received, and so far, I have nine quotes.

It's still a long way to go, but we can do it.

What are you waiting for then?

Keep the themes coming.













Cover courtesy of Laybels Publishing, created with Canva.

#KeepSafe

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment