Friday, February 14, 2020

Desperate Women Series: Three Down, Two To Go

Dear all,

#Friday #HappyValentinesDay #Love

So I finally finished writing my book "My Celeb Husband," which I started last November, as part of the #NaNoWriMo challenge, but couldn't finish because of some technical issues.

After staying off the book for more than a week, I abandoned it for other activities (editing, reviews, short stories, and reread of Twenty-One Days for the quiz I created).

Anyway, this year, I dedicated three weekends to the book, and last Sunday, I typed the final word. Yay!

Description:


The desperate women are back again, and this time, they are not looking for any husband living abroad. But there’s another catch. With a film production scheduled to be done in their community, the women are willing to do whatever it takes to get a celebrity husband.

***

As part of my writing goal for 2020, I want to complete the five-book series. The next book is titled "Married To Oyibo," and writing starts from March.

What do you think of the cover?

Description (more like idea of the story):
Prison time, deportation, runaway lovers, pregnancies, none can bring the desperate women in this community down and stop their dreams of marrying husbands living abroad. At the sight of some white men in their community, they do anything to make sure that they get married to oyibo.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment