Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Good news: We won again... twice!

Dear all,

#ShortStory #Contest #GoodNews

So I also participated in the November 2019 editions of the #Wattpad Short Story Contest series, and my entries titled #SHE and #Gabriel won third place, respectively.



The first challenge was to write a tragic 350-word story and the second, a 1000-word story in either Historical Fiction, Science Fiction, Retelling of a fairytale, Time Travel or Alternate Universe fanfiction.

I chose Time Travel 😊.

I've combined both stories into a book titled "Time Is Different Over Here."

Description: When you unconsciously travel through time and meet the unexpected. And whatever you do, might affect real time.

I also got my exclusive sticker. What do you think of the cover?

You can read the story here.

***

Can't wait to know what you think.

Thanks a lot and enjoy.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment