Friday, February 1, 2019

Available Now: My Writing Guide

It took me more than 6 months to write my first novel in 2013, but less than 2 weeks for the last novel I wrote in 2018.

Do you know why?

It’s because in the last five years I have developed a writing process that works and so far I have written more than 20 books, some of which are award-winning.

Today, I bring to you my writing guide, which contains my writing process, my writing technique, and my writing experience, with tips on publishing and marketing.

If you want to save time writing your next or current book, if you want to complete that book you started and never got to finish, if you're looking for new ideas, if you want to develop an already existing idea or you simply want to master the beautiful art of writing... then this guide is for you.

From today until the official release date on 1st March 2019, you can pre-order to get an autographed e-copy of the guide at a discounted rate.

Click here to preorder your copy.

Here’s to achieving your writing goals!

Literarily Yours,
CMO

No comments:

Post a Comment