Friday, November 15, 2013

Book Review: HELLER

Book description:

Tilly Chalmers loves her new dream job in a security firm owned by the dangerously attractive Heller. But what is she to make of his great secrecy or the strange group of people who live with him? After her first two assignments go disastrously wrong, and with a ruthless competitor on the scene, Tilly must decide if she has what it takes to survive the rough world of security work.

***

HELLER is a full-length "Chick Lit" novel in the general mystery/detective genre. It's the first of seven books in the HELLER series by Australian Author JD Nixon.

Very interesting read, I must say. I never read long books, but I decided to start with Heller in Nov. 2013, and it got me hooked until I finished it, in only three days. That's a record!!! I loved the action, the humor, the characters, and everything. PS: I also fell in love with Heller.

5 STARS

You can get a #FREE copy of the book here: HELLER.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.


No comments:

Post a Comment