Monday, August 6, 2018

When It's Murder: Character Look Alike - Emilia

#Goodmorning #Monday #CharacterLookAlike

If my book “When It’s Murder” was a #Nollywood movie, my main character Emilia McGreg would be played by Tonto Dikeh. I must admit that I don't really remember the titles of all the Nollywood movies I've seen, but in the last few movies I saw of Tonto Dikeh (many years back), the different characters she played across all the films were somewhat similar, similar in a way that could look like Emilia.

Just like Emilia, Tonto is eccentric, unique, and doesn't keep calm until she gets what she wants, and they both have a lot of tattoos 😊.

#comingsoon #14dec2018 #novel #movie #character #TontoDikeh #story #mystery #thriller #writer #author #bookworm #whenitsmurder #wim #authorcmo #cmo

Literarily yours,
CMO.


No comments:

Post a Comment