Wednesday, February 14, 2018

New Book Trailer - Mama, It's Me!

Hello readers,

I hope you all are doing well.

So the something BIG I hinted at before is finally coming... on 15/05/2018.

Now I surely know that I have an endless pit of imaginations; here's why: my upcoming book, which was cooked up last year, 2017, from June to September is not just an ordinary story, but a story of the BEFORE LIFE. Yes, the BEFORE LIFE...

It's about a baby's journey from womb to world, narrated from the baby's point of view... in other words, the baby wrote the book, that's why the baby's name is used as the author's name.

So this isn't just an ordinary super talented, youngest author in the world kind of baby, it's all of that plus MY baby! Yes, it's my story with a twist to it.

Please watch the trailer HERE, #Enjoy and #Share.

You can pre-order your copy on Amazon, and can also read a sample of the book on the platform.

I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I loved writing it... it's my baby's book after all. I have to love it.

Since it's a story of love... a love of father, mother, and child... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Thanks a lot.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment