Saturday, November 24, 2018

I need your vote... please vote.

Hello all,

Two blog posts in one day? I guess I'm finally getting active on social media, at least for today 😁.

Anyway, I have a huge request for you all... once again, I need your votes.

So, it's that time of the year again... the time to hunt for the 50 Best Indie Books of the year. My baby's book "Mama, It's Me!" has been nominated. Could you help me vote, and help my baby bag this one? The book is the first of its kind... a story of the before-life.

To vote, please visit: http://www.readfree.ly/50-best-indie-books-2018/ and click on "Others" as the category. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the 4th option "Mama, It's Me!"

(I believe there's also a direct link to the page here: http://www.readfree.ly/vote-50-best-indie-books-2018/)

The good thing is that, you don't have to have read the book to vote, but if you want to read it, I can gift you an e-copy. Would you like that? If yes, please vote, and let me know that you have voted via email (laybels at g mail dot com), and I will reply with a copy of the book. Alternatively, you can ask for a different book to read if you prefer.

Voting is open until the 3rd of December 2018, so you have until that time to ask for one of my books to read after voting.

Thank you so much in advance for voting and accepting to be a part of my success story.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment