Thursday, August 9, 2018

Free Book: Mama It's Me!

Hello readers,

I have some good news for you.

To mark one year since I completed my baby's book "Mama, It's Me!" in September 2017, and three months since I published it on the 15th of May 2018, the book will be free on Amazon from today Thursday 9th August 2018 until Sunday 12th August 2018.

This will be the only time the book will be free to the world, so make the best of this opportunity to get your copy. All you need is an Amazon account.

After this free promo period, the book will be available for sale across all e-book distribution platforms. So hurry now, because you don't want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime offer :).

Please tell someone to tell someone to tell someone to tell someone.

In case you missed it, you can find out the story behind writing my baby's book HERE.

I hope you enjoy reading the book, and your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment