Monday, July 2, 2018

When It's Murder: Character Look Alike - Sonia

#Hello #Monday

#CharacterLookAlike

If my book “When It’s Murder” was a #Hollywood movie, another important character, Sonia Bruen would be played by Nia Long, similar to her character as Jordan in “The Best Man,” but a bit older like her in the movie sequel.

Sonia is a calculating friend and lover, who would do whatever it takes to get what she wants. The secrets she has and knows are guaranteed to cause havoc, so she’s willing to keep them, as long as hers are safe!

I had initially used “Samantha” as the character’s name, but I realised I have already used the name in one of my short stories and in another on-going project, which I would eventually change.

#comingsoon #14dec2018 #novel #movie #character #NiaLong #story #mystery #thriller #writer #author #bookworm #whenitsmurder #wim #authorcmo #cmo

Literarily yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment