Saturday, May 5, 2018

Coming Soon: Poetry Book - Ode To A Dancing Pen

It feels so good to be a part of someone’s success story!

I first met Brenda Eziafakaego Nwafor in 2015 at an ANA (Association of Nigerian Authors) reading, and she recited her poem “Serial Date” with so much energy and passion that when she was done, she was asked to recite it again and again.

Brenda had been trying to release her debut poetry book “Ode To A Dancing Pen” for some time and always met hiccups, but happy that this year her dream will become reality!

I’m also happy to have helped with the editing and formatting of her manuscript and to have been a part of the pre-release reviewers of this poetry book and I loved every bit of the 52 poems in it... she was inspired by #love, and as she put it, LOVE is her muse and her distraction.  The ebook will be released on 3/Sept/2018 but you can preorder your copy now at half the price on #okadabooks and #smashwords. Thank me later.


I'll be posting my review soon on my blog, website, and on Goodreads.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment