Friday, March 9, 2018

#FridayFeature: Meet The Author - Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku

Hello all,

You know what day it is already, so let me present today's lovely #FridayFeature author... Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku.

Let's get to know her in 10 questions below.

1/ What’s your name (Pen name if different), and what does it mean?

I don’t use a pen name. And my first name means star.
2/ What books have you written (title/genre/year of publication)?

To experience and enjoy an intense emotional ride, pick up a copy of any of my novels:

  1. GUILTY of LOVE – Jan 28, 2018
  2. Your Christmas Gift – Nov 13, 2017
  3. All of Me – Sep 15, 2017
  4. You're Mine – Jul 11, 2017
  5. Enticed Forever – first published in 2010/republished Apr 13, 2017
  6. Naked Attraction – Jan 24, 2017
  7. Wild Whispers – Apr 21, 2016
  8. INDECENT - first published in 2010/republished Jul 4, 2016
  9. His Ring - first published in 2010/republished Aug 29, 2016
  10. LUST - first published in 2010/republished Oct 18, 2016
  11. Love at Christmas – Nov 26, 2016
  12. Seduced Hearts – Nov 25, 2016
  13. Husband to Rent – Jul 30, 2015
  14. Forbidden Dance (Forbidden Series Book 1) – Jul 13, 2015
  15. Red Velvet Rose (Forbidden Series Book 2) – Feb 8, 2016
  16. Stolen Kisses (Holiday Series - Complete Set) – Aug 7, 2015
  17. Tempting Desire – Sep 22, 2015
  18. Stolen Valentine Kiss (Holiday Series Book 1) – Jan 30, 2014
  19. Kiss My Lips (Holiday Series Book 2) – Oct 29, 2014
  20. Royal Cowries (Cowries Series Book 1) – Mar 29, 2015
  21. His Choice (Cowries Series Book 2) – Sep 27, 2016

3/ What inspires your writing?

My inspiration comes from God. I write as the story is given to me. While I lie in bed or when I wake up and sometimes in the shower, I get dialogues spinning in my head. And when I type, the story flows through my fingers.

Topical issues such as finding the right soul mate, upbringing and its impact on relationships, infidelity, divorce, sex before marriage, interracial affairs, rape, prostitution and so on, also inspire my writing. And it is an honour for me to share my stories with my readers around the world.

4/ What has been your most challenging work, and why?

In all honesty, I have had several challenging novels to write and publish. But I can reveal to you that my historical romance novel, Royal Cowries (Cowries Series Book 1) is the most challenging work I have published.

Royal Cowries took nearly four years to write from start to finish. It involved tremendous research and an unbelievable emotional journey for me.

5/ What are you currently working on?

An interracial romance with sexy characters and a deep storyline. It is going to be a delightful piece by God’s grace.

6/ What are your favourite types of books and who are your favourite authors?

I love and enjoy reading romance novels. Both contemporary and historical romance novels form part of my preferences.

Favourite authors? To be sincere, I don’t have any. I read books based on their merit. If I love the blurb and the title, I will buy and read the book.

7/ What have you had to give up for your writing?

Apart from my time? Lool! I love writing. But I give up time with my family sometimes to get a new book out.

8/ What is unique about you?

My writing voice is special, and it reaches deep inside you to unlock your emotions and give you immense pleasure, heat, trigger a few tears and in the end, it delivers laughter and great comfort.

9/ Where can readers get your book, and in what formats?

All Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels are available in eBook & Paperback on;
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Website

eBook
Okada Books
Smashwords
Barnes&Noble

10/ How can readers get in touch with you?

Connect with me on Social Media through:
Blog
Goodreads
Facebook
Google+
Pinterest

***

I hope you enjoyed reading about the lovely Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku today, and hope you get to read her yummy sounding books as well.

Until next #FridayFeature.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment