Monday, February 24, 2014

Book Review: 2-10

Book Description:

A secret world full of riches and desire can be yours using the numbers 2-10.

1 The start of a new creation. The best of everything
2 Life and Death
3 Your experiences, brought together through the soul
4 Calm, optimistic, good and evil
5 Essential points of the human body
6 The balance between controlled circumstances and luck
7 Life always goes on
8 Perfection
9 Eternity, completion, celestial power
10 The secret to finding yourself

STAY CALM . . . BREATHE . . . AND  COUNT TO TEN

***

"2-10" is a full-length novel in the Psychological Thriller/Suspense genre by author Ron Knight.

The story was amazing and it kept me reading non-stop.

I liked the suspense, the voice of Randall, the characters, and the link between most, if not all of them. The dialogue was also interesting.

The only problem I had with the story was the ending: the last two parts just killed the whole thrill. I didn't see the point or understand what was going on.

As I was reading the book, I was drawing up possible ways of stopping Randall (at least he told Cassie how he could be stopped), but it just ended like that. We don't know how he could have been stopped, and all my guesses didn't mean anything at the end. I don't even know what happened to Joseph and the other survivors. I guess I'll never know.

3 STARS

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment