Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Book Treasure Hunt: Coming soon

Hello readers,

#Wednesday #HumpDay #GoodNews

I hope you all are doing well, and I have some interesting news.

To enter into the new month, on 1st March 2019, I'll be having a Book Treasure Hunt on my website at www.cmo29.com.

How does it work?

From 12 a.m. on Friday 1st March, there would be a free book somewhere on my website. You have to search for it and download it, then enjoy it over the weekend of course. The hunt will last the whole day until 11:59 p.m.

If you find the book, you can let me know in the comments section anytime from Saturday 2nd March 2019, not before. Please do not spoil the hunt for others 😊.

Happy hunting, happy reading.

Please tell someone to tell someone to tell someone.

In other news, it's three days to the official release of my writing guide. You can still get an autographed e-copy of the book at the pre-order price until 1st March midnight. Hurry now and take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer.

Have a lovely evening.

Literarily Yours,
CMO

No comments:

Post a Comment