Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year: Welcome to 2023

 Dear all,

#Sunday #Jan1 #NewYear

2022 was an interesting year for me with a lot of writing and reading goals, and a major accomplishment of hitting 35 publications on my 35th birthday. But none of that happened without my dear readers and friends encouraging and supporting me by reading my works and providing feedback.

Thank you for making 2022 a "literable" (literarily memorable) one, and I know that 2023 will be even better with you.

This year, I hope to write more, read more, and accomplish more, and most of all, I hope to connect and collaborate more with you, dear readers. This is why I'm inviting you to be a part of my Cosmos to grow with me as I explore and extract the depth of my creativity to deliver Captivating, Magnificent, and Original stories and moments.

If you would like to be a part of the community, join by using this LINK, and let's discover more this year.

Here's wishing you all a fulfilling and prosperous 2023.

#KeepSafe #PleaseShare #ThankYou

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment