Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day: New Challenge

Dear all,

#Sunday #FathersDay #SuperHeroes

Today is an important day because fathers also need to be celebrated!

This post made me realise that I have no story about the sentiments, struggles, and sacrifices of fathers, so I’m challenging myself to produce one next year to celebrate Father’s Day.

Happy Father’s Day to my father, my FIL, Jamie’s father, and to all those who play the role of a father in the lives of others.

You rock. Keep being you.
The celebration continues. This is to every mother out there and those who play a motherly role to anyone at all. May your labour never be in vain.

This time, Ann Taylor's poem 'My Mother' plays in my head.

Also, by the end of the day, one subscriber will win an autographed e-copy of my Novella titled 'All That Glitters' that features a mother with a dark secret.

Now, the second celebration. My crime novel titled 'When It's Murder' is out today, exclusively on Amazon. Get your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08WLBGKSH


Finally, congratulations to Nduko o'Matigere, Erumena Amata, and Ahmed Adelalu who each won an e-copy of the book.

I hope you enjoy it!

#KeepSafe #Enjoy #Share #ThankYou

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment