Monday, March 29, 2021

New Book: Under My Skin... a novel in verse

Dear all,

#NewBook #NovelInVerse #MondayMotivation

I just completed my first ‘poetry novel’. Yay!

A special ‘thanks’ to Toki Mabogunje, President of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and Published Poet, who indirectly pushed me to write this novel in verse by encouraging me to share my poems with the world. Thanks for accepting to write the foreword, which on its own, is a beautiful story. It means a lot to me.

Many thanks as well to three fantastic writers: Linda Edem-Davies for also pushing me to share my poems, Chioma Ebele Mbanisi for adding some juice to my imagination, and Brenda Eziafakaego Nwafor, my writing partner, for vetting the juice.

To my sisters, the real storytellers, Nne, Eby, and Nkay, you rock!

Subscribe to my website and stand a chance of winning a copy before the release date: https://www.cmokonkwo.com/subscribe

#KeepSafe #Enjoy #Share #ThankYou

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment