Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Which 'Twenty-One Days' Character Are you?

Dear all,

#HappyNewYear #GoodNews

It’s been five years...

I wrote and published “Twenty-One Days” in 2015, and it still feels so fresh in memory... the extreme backache, the hospital visit and the hallucinations, just because I couldn’t stop writing. 350 pages later, I finally stopped. I had to. Editing was hectic, deadline way too short, but I did it. Three months of sleepless weekends to write, edit and print. My NYSC service year challenge / project.
Readers asked why I didn’t write more... why didn’t I? I believe I have written enough. 😅

This year, I’ll be giving out 2020 print copies of the book to students to celebrate five years and to promote reading culture. Stay tuned for this.

In the meantime, want to know which TOD character you are? Take the quiz to find out, even if you haven’t read the book! Visit my website: https://www.cmo29.com/quiz.

Please use your social media handle as your name. Your character could stand you a chance of winning one of 50 free copies of the book.

#GoodLuck

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment