Sunday, October 27, 2019

New Short Story: Keep Or Kill

Dear all,

#HappySunday #RestDay #HolyDay

Because I love writing, I recently participated in the Wattpad October Short Story Writing Contests (open until 31st October), and while waiting for the results, I decided to develop my entries into a 24-part short story.😊

I’ve been writing on and off (because of work and traffic) for the last four days, but I finished yesterday. Yay!

If you need something spine-tingling, with a touch of romance, please read for free, comment, vote, and share here: https://my.w.tt/XXPlpMiK70

Title: Keep Or Kill

Description: Kiki, code-named "The Cuttist", is a member of an organization of assassins called the Mirror People.

Kiki has never failed a mission, but when her next target happens to be the man of her dreams, she must decide to either keep or kill him.

Any choice she makes comes with a consequence.

Book Cover not yet created. Who’s interested, for an acknowledgment? (Current cover courtesy of Designer.)

Thanks a lot and enjoy.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment