Friday, January 11, 2019

My writing process

Hi readers,

#TGIF #Friday

Since I resumed work, my colleagues have been asking if I finished my holiday book and I’ve said YES! Some didn’t believe it, they thought it was just a short story because I finished it in under two weeks and went halfway into another book. I had to show them the finished book, and some of the engineers have been bugging me to release it ASAP.

It’s the same size as When It's Murder and I wrote that one in three weeks. It only tells that I’m getting better, right? And do you know why? It’s because I wrote my first thriller novel in about 6 months or more. I struggled with putting everything together, but today, I write a fantastic killer thriller in less than 2 weeks... I wanted to slap myself awake when I got to the end of Murder On Site but I wasn’t dreaming.

I have a secret formula though that I have built in the last 5 years since I began my writing journey and that’s why I’m penning a countless number of books, including ghostwritten books for others. Yes, I ghostwrite as well 😁. I can tell you my secret formula, but I would have to kill you afterwards😊. Just kidding.

I will be releasing two things in the coming weeks: my writing guide and my writing process template. Hopefully, they’ll help writers master the elements of writing and complete their first draft in less than two weeks.

Literarily Yours,
CMO

No comments:

Post a Comment