Friday, July 18, 2014

Short Story: Peaches 'n' Cream

Photo by Vapetrik
Peaches 'n' Cream is an erotic/love story by Ify Obienu, inspired by Yours Truly. It was written for a short story contest that never saw the light of day, so I decided to post it here so that the world can see. #Read #Enjoy #Share #PG18 #Fiction

***

 “Quick Muna, get in my closet and be quiet,” I whispered, as I heard the loud pound on my bedroom door.

My father began yelling, “Isabel why is your door locked? Didn’t we ask you kids to always leave your bedroom doors unlocked? Open up.”

I went and unlocked the door and Dad came in, looking around, wondering what I had been up to. His eyes caught a pair of bra and panties scattered about and he immediately excused himself, feeling embarrassed. I quickly shut the door and locked it after him.
Without wasting any time, I went to my closet and opened the door, and Muna walked out, smiling. I kissed her softly on her lips, then she suddenly pulled away from me.

“That was close,” she said.

Muna had never met my family before, and neither had I met hers for obvious reasons. I’ve never been fond of attachments, “the less I know, the better,” I believed.

“Was it?” I responded. “It wasn’t near close, remember the last time when you hid in the bathroom?”

“Of course, I remember,” Muna said. Her expression seemed perplexed. She continued, “Izzy, aren’t you tired of hiding this? I know I am. I want to be free to hold you, kiss you, sit on your lap and stare in your eyes when we’re out. All this hiding and making out is exasperating!”

“We’ve talked about this before,” I said. “Remember when we met three weeks ago at the beach on the Island. That evening after we both shared that long kiss and you liked it, we agreed not to do that again in the open.”

“I know what we agreed to, but my feelings for you have blossomed into something beautiful and I can’t contain it when I’m with you.”

Muna had never told me that before, and I also felt the same way about her, so I decided to do something about it.

“I’ll figure something out soon okay, now come close,” I said to her.

Muna nodded and smiled, inching closer to me. I parted the hair covering her eye and pulled it over her ear, then held her face in my hands and kissed her lips softly, gently. She closed her eyes, I kissed her upper lip, then moved to her lower lip and lingered there until I felt her hands go up my dress to my breasts. My hand found its way to her pants and I felt her wetness. We moved toward the bed, still locked in each other’s passion.

I whispered, “Muna, are you sure you’re ready for next base?”

She looked into my eyes, hers were half open, but filled with every feeling she felt for me, and she said, “Yes Izzy, I’m ready.”

I smiled. “Take off your clothes, I want to see all of you…”

*** 

“Hello, baby, guess what?” I called a couple of days later to share my plan with Muna.

“What is it, Izzy? You know I’m no good at guess—”

“I’ve got tickets for us to leave Lagos,” I blurted out immediately, not waiting for her to finish her sentence.

“You’ve got tickets for us to leave Lagos? To where?”

“My country. You always say you’d love to see South Africa, well…”

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Izzy!! Are you for real? How did you pay for it? When do we leave? What do we tell our parents? How long will we be away?”

“Calm down Muna, we need to work out some details. Meet me at Deluxe cinemas tomorrow evening.”

“Sure, see you tomorrow then!” she said, excitedly and hung up.

Getting the money for all our expenses wasn’t hard. I only had to ask Ebuka, my ‘trophy boyfriend’ for a vacation allowance.

*** 

Muna and I met up the next day at the cinemas and after watching ‘That Awkward Moment,' we went out and sat in the car. We mapped out a good itinerary and we were to leave in two days, so we decided to spend the next day apart to heighten our excitement for when it was finally time to leave. Muna mentioned she had an event to attend and I decided to take up an open invitation from Ebuka.

The next day, I met up with Ebuka, he was glad to be spending some time with me before my impromptu vacation. So we headed for an engagement party at Oriental hotel.

Once we got to the reception of the hotel, we took the elevator up, and found our way to the outdoor poolside where guests were already gathered. It was lavish; with good music and good wine, I knew I was going to have an enjoyable evening.

We walked arm-in-arm saying ‘hello’ to some of the guests who all seemed warm and welcoming.

“Aha! You haven’t met my sister,” he said, tapping a petite-looking lady who backed us.

She turned around and I stared back at Muna.

****

Did you enjoy it? Please leave a comment.

Thank you.

Literarily Yours,
CMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment